| Image from geekstore.co.nz |
Tell me these aren't a super-useful teacher tool? They save time and get the message across succintly, and legibly, which is a pretty big deal when your writing is as terrible as Daniel's. But, alas, he thinks they are dumb, yes, dumb, Monique says you're dumb kind of dumb. So that was that. Instead I will be making him these. How lucky is he that I have a dump shop and Vivid at my disposal?
| These David Shrigley beauties are from thirddrawerdown.com Amendment: I have been requested to add a disclaimer - I get flowers on Valentine's Day, and many other random days of the year. (Flowers are not nothing. And have I ever given you red roses or those dumb teddy bears in cellophane?). Thankfully, no and let me state for the record that in addition to buying beautiful flowers with discernment in florist shops Daniel regularly stops his very recognisable pick up and picks wildflowers he knows I love. Freesias, especially. Because this is such a bustling metropolis, I often meet the farmers whose paddocks the flowers come from, or people who have seen Dan on these dainty endeavours. They all say, your husband must love you. I think he must, even though he doesn't get me presents on Valentine's Day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment