Sunday, February 5, 2012

growing


On our first date Daniel took me to the beach (where else, Te Henga, of course) and among other things, told me that the purest air was found one metre above the ocean.  I think now he may have made this up, but I believed him.  He also said that we are in a constant state of entropy, which I also believed, but have come to think is a bit of a misapplication - I think a room can be in a state of entropy but I'm not sure about humans.  Anyway, whatever entropy is, a gradual slide into disorder or the imperceptible softening of the braincells, my little Ursula is in the complete opposite state. Look at her.  I know baby yaks leave us for dead in the arrive/survive/thrive stakes, but do admit, she is a bit of a star.  Or a yak.

No comments:

Post a Comment