Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday kind of love

Uncomfortably aware that this has been a text heavy blog of late.  That is, when it's been a blog at all.  So here is some radio with picshers.


This is a very, very happy child.  I know she looks affronted but she's not - there has just been a joyous reunion with Morris and Banana, brought from across the seas, and an even more joyous one with Mama.  I include the incredibly flattering shot of self with mouth agape to demonstrate that at 7am we are already ensconced on Mama's bed and the sun is pouring in.  The joyous reunion with Mum was darling to watch.  She got to the top of the stairs and a little girl saw her and ran.  

Twins, exhibit 1.  I text her from work to tell her what our look for the day is going to be.  Just kidding - of course she's the one who texts me.


Exhibit 2.  Obviously I took my pink cardy off for the photo.  And I am not pregnant, my dress is just being super-unfortunate. 




Proof that Mum is really here.  Not allowing the general populace to see her togs, God forbid actually entering the water, nevertheless, here.  And it is lovely having her, I wish she could stay till Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment